About the 2015 Forum
Our FINANCIAL SERVICES Forum took place on on 11 March 2015 in London. The programme reflected the key regulatory changes that would have affected businesses in 2015 and the speakers provided first-hand experience of how they implemented change in their environment. This helped delegates focus on those changes and how they could develop a plan for the forthcoming year.
Key topics from the Forum
- The FCA’s new competition powers – set to be implemented in April 2015 – what should you expect and what should you do?
- The new Senior Managers Regime – the pros and cons
- Preparing you and your team for the new remuneration rules
- Strategies for dealing with multiple cross-border regulators
- How will the new system of banking supervision under the ECB impact your business?
The conference had three specially tailored streams focusing on: asset management, investment firms and banking, all explored topics specifically relevant to the delegates industry with speakers who were operating in the same environment as them and there business including:
- Navigating AIFS in the AIFMD landscape
- Incorporating the new Senior Managers Regime
- Unpicking the new consumer rights bill and its impact
- EU update on financial crime including MLD4 and Wire Transfer Regulation
- Preparing for new prudential requirements including Basel III and CRD IV