About the 2016 Conference
Our new 2016 conference programme will look at trends and challenges in Private M&A. We have designed an agenda that sets out early the importance of post-transaction integration and culture, and finishes with an expert panel looking at due diligence. This session will draw on the key messages from the sessions throughout the day to provide a practical and instructive guide to making the best use of DD reports and how you and your team should be working with them.
Key Themes (subject to change):
- Trends in UK and European M&A
- Why do some deals fail to live up to expectations?
- Pre-transaction preparation: Private M&A
- Due Diligence: Bringing it all together – Engaging with the business and external advisors
- Cyber security and data protection: Ensuring information governance is part of the business process and the business leader’s role
Suggested breakout options include:
- Competition and antitrust review
- Multi-jurisdictional transactions and trends in international M&A
- Warranty & Indemnity Insurance
- Thomson Reuters Case Study: Contract Express
View the full agenda for this year’s conference
Find out more about our speakers
We asked our delegates what they most enjoyed about the 2015 conference, here’s what they said:
Nice format and very practical. A good day and I would attend other PL conferences.
– Berit Stokke, Norges Bank
Variety of the sessions and glow of the day.
– Craig Harris, British American Tobacco
Hearing practical tips from in-house counsels. Guidance on common market legal themes and solutions.
– Vicky Harris, Thomson Reuters
The presentations were perfectly pitched.
– Peter Ho, Capte
The ‘tone’ was set well by Rob, relaxed, informal but good quality and engaging content.
– Phil Hagan, Phoenix
The speakers were extremely interesting and informative.
– Stephanie Zarb Adami, Ganado Advocates
To view the 2015 website, including the agenda, speakers, sponsors and more please click here.
2015 delegates include:
- Allergan Holdings
- Amatheon Agri Holding N.V.
- Arthur J Gallagher (UK)
- British Gas
- Chrismarcus Chambers
- Clear Channel International
- Clinigen Group
- Formerly Network Rail
- Ganado Advocates
- Guidewire Software
- Helios Towers Africa
- Hogan Lovells
- Ince & Co
- Legal Practice Technologies
- Lepe Partners
- Lightpoint Medical
- Malin Corporation
- Merrill DataSite
- Millicom Group
- Mind Candy
- NEC Group
- Network Rail
- Norges Bank
- Ramboll UK
- RBC Investor & Treasury Services
- Rentokil Initial
- Rio Tinto
- Simply Business
- Simplyhealth Group
- SRCL Group
- Talking Legal Lawyers
- Telereal Trillium
- The Bank of New York Mellon London Branch
- The Body Shop International
- The City and Guilds of London Institute
- The Foundry
- The Girls Day School Trust
- Thomson Reuters
- Unify Enterprise Communications
- Unipart Rail
- Vectura Group
- Wyevale Garden Centres
- Zakhem Construction UK