About the 2015 Conference
Protecting your brand has never been more important, more challenging and more rewarding than now. In the online world brand owners need to be proactive and intelligent, ensuring all the right mechanisms are in place to defend and strengthen the brand. As well as safeguarding trade marks, companies should start considering developing their portfolios to increase the value of the brand. In an environment riddled with competitors, risks and opportunities where should you focus your time and investment?
This year’s Trade Mark Conference will offer an overview of key case law and proposed trade mark and community trade mark legislative reform as well as practical solutions for handling online infringement and anti-counterfeiting. The Conference will provide IP professionals with a comprehensive and practical assessment of the trade mark landscape and arm you with the tools to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate risks this year and beyond.
• Gain insight into the latest case law and legislative changes
• Arm yourself with practical advice and solutions
• Review of judicial procedures for trade mark cases
• Hear and share best practice on protecting and developing trade marks
• Interact with our experts and your peers