About the 2014 Forum
We all know the legal landscape is radically changing, so how prepared are you to move with the times and lead your firm into the new legal world?
The 2nd Annual Law Firm Leadership Forum will give you the opportunity to hear from leading law firms and how they have succeeded in today’s competitive market.
Hear first-hand examples of how your fellow law firm leaders have:
- DISTINGUISHED themselves in the eyes of their clients, by working alongside in-house lawyers and ABS organisations
- DEPLOYED technology to deliver value across their team and business
- LEVERAGED their brand to strengthen relationships with clients
The Law Firm Leadership Forum will also offer unique insights into the softer skills of managing a law firm, such as maintaining engagement across all offices and ensuring you are working towards the same strategic goals. The afternoon sessions will assess the changing role of lawyers and how the skill set required has evolved.
You will benefit by
Gaining invaluable knowledge from the successes and failures of your peers, and the true understanding of the importance of changing your business from within to promote longevity and growth in today’s crowded market.
Don’t miss out on three interactive breakout sessions
- Finance: working more profitably and ensuring ROI
- Marketing and Brand Development: the role of brand in fortifying client relationships and increasing retention
- Management: maintaining focus and high performance across the partner team
Who Should Attend
This event has been designed for Managing Partners and Senior Partners, CEOs and other leadership roles in small and medium law firms.