About the 2015 Conference
Expanding our industry-focused portfolio, Practical Law are pleased to announce our new Manufacturing Law Conference for 2015. Whether you’re reviewing your financial structure, harnessing the talent of your workforce, linking your supply chain, or protecting vital IP assets – this is the event for your team.
As with all our conferences, the focus will be on providing you with practical knowledge and skills which can be applied immediately in your role. The conference has been shaped in consultation with professionals across the industry and we’ve consulted widely with our customers to ensure we address the most pressing issues.
The Manufacturing Law Forum will:
- Guide your financial model, increasing your revenues and lowering your costs
- Highlight crucial supply chain concerns
- Safe-hold your IP assets
- Focus on bribery, corruption and ethics in the global landscape
- Consider public relations best-practices ‘post incident’
Attend the Manufacturing Law Conference and you will:
- Get the latest updates on crucial issues affecting the manufacturing industry through a combination of plenary sessions and breakout workshops
- Receive insights into the key issues on the horizon so you can prepare and plan to minimize the risks and maximize potential opportunities for your company.
- Have an opportunity to network with your peers and thought-leaders in the industry to share experiences on your challenges and successes.
What delegates say about our conferences
‘’An outstanding conference with very knowledgeable speakers, Thought-provoking and intellectually stimulating throughout’’ – Past delegate, Human Rights Law Conference
‘’A day very well spent – engaging speakers and an audience who are quite clearly at the top of their fields’’ – Past delegate, Financial Services Forum
‘’brilliantly organized event – interesting, engaging and relevant’’ – Past delegate, Retail Law Forum
‘’Excellent annual knowledge update for an in-house construction lawyer’’ – Past delegate, Construction Law Conference